Welcome to St. Francis Xavier Early Childhood!
We are so glad that you are here!
Thank you for your continued cooperation with drop-off and pick up procedures. With the exception of a few train snags, the process is going quite well!! Remember, for greatest efficiency, please pull you vehicle all the way up in the queue. Even when preceding cars are slow to exit, due to train or traffic back-ups, it important for the next group of cars to wait patiently and pull all the way to the front before letting the children out. This allows for the greatest number of cars to do the same.
- The children in Pre-School, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten are to wear comfortable and school appropriate play clothes. They do not have a specific dress code.
- All Early Childhood Students, however, are welcome every Friday to celebrate their Falcon Pride by wearing St. Francis Xavier t-shirts or by dressing in the school colors of Blue and Gold! Extra Small & Small St. Francis Xavier t-shirts can be purchased by contacting the school office at 708-352-2175 or by email.
AGE REQUIREMENTS FOR EARLY CHILDHOOD ADMISSION
- Kindergarten: Children must be age 5 on or before September 1 of that year.
- Pre-K 4: Children must be age 4 on or before September 1 of that year.
- PreSchool 3: Children must be age 3 on or before September 1 of that year. We do not have a daycare facility or blended 2 yr old -3 yr old class.
Please remember, all enrolled students must be toilet trained. Diapers and Pull-ups are not permitted. This is a firm Archdiocesan policy, to which we must abide. We thank you kindly for your cooperation and understanding.
The weather often unpredictable, it may be a challenge to dress children for the outdoors. Just a reminder: Barring rain, thunder or large puddles we hope to take full-day students out to recess each day. As the occasional “blustery day” comes along, please remember to dress children accordingly.
If you need to report an absence or contact the SFX School Office, please call 708-352-2175.
To set up a Tour and for more Information
We can’t wait to meet you!
You may also contact Advancement Director Mary Tassi 708-352-2175 x 331.