Health and Wellness
Medication in School: If your child will have medication, EpiPen, or inhaler in school the self-medication forms and possibly the allergy action plan form must accompany the medication. These forms are to be completed annually.
Up-To-Date Physical Exams with Immunizations: Required for students entering: Preschool, Kindergarten, 6th grade, enrolling for the first time to school, or transferring from an out-of-state school. Due date extended to October 1, 2020.
Dental Exams: Required for students entering: Kindergarten, 2nd Grade, & 6th Grade. Due by February 1, 2021
Vision Exams: Required for students entering: Kindergarten Due by February 1, 2021
All examinations are valid if completed within 1 year of the school start date. All forms can be accessed here. If you prefer, please email Mrs. Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org and a hard copy will be sent home with your child.
- Student Health Requirements Letter
- Child Health Examination/Immunization Form - 2 pages
- Dental Examination Form - 1 page (Waiver Form is page 2)
- Vision Examination Form - 2 pages
- Vision Examination Waiver Form - 1 page
- Self-Medication At School Form - 4 pages
- Food-Allergy Action Plan Form - 1 page
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Restore Illinois
- Strep Throat
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)
- Head Lice
- Influenza A
- Fifth Disease
- Enterovirus (aka Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease)